Carbon Tom is blessed -and cursed- with a strange boon; Everywhere he walks, trees grow behind him!
It comes in handy as he tries to reforest the land, but often gets him into serious trouble!
Help Tom plant all the trees he needs and reach the exit of each map safely.
The following links will take you to the Android App Market:
The Forest Maker - Free Trial Version (Limited to 18 Levels)
The Forest Maker - Full Version (70 Levels)
How does it work?
- You move Tom across the map, and whenever he leaves a cell a tree will grow behind him, making that cell inaccessible.
- The goal is to reach the exit of the map, without getting blocked, and while planting enough trees.
- The number of trees needed is given at the start of each level, and is visible in the top right corner of the screen.
- You need to beat each level in order to progress to the next.
- Many special cells will appear as you progress through the levels. Teleports, fences, axes, boulders, etc.
Chapters and Levels
There are currently 70 levels, in 5 increasingly difficult chapters.
The first chapter contains 10 tutorial levels, and is followed by 4 chapters of 15 levels each.
More chapters and levels will be added as updates in the future, possibly including user-submitted levels.
Scores and Rankings
- The higher number of levels completed, the higher the rank.
- Players on the same number of level are ranked by the cumulated time spent to clear the levels. The quicker the better.
- You can retry a level as many times as you want, so once you know how to beat it, try and beat it quicker and quicker to boost your ranking.
Errors and Enhancement requests
If you find a bug or if the app crashes on your phone or tablet, don't rate the App down! The best thing to do is to contact us via email with the following information:
- Your phone make and model
- The version of android you are running
- What you were trying to do when the error occurred.
And we'll try and fix that issue as soon as possible.
Note, this app has been successfully tested on the following devices and resolutions:
Samsung Galaxy S, Galaxy S2, Galaxy S4, Nexus 7, Galaxy Tab
HTC Desire, Legend, One
Most other devices with android 2.1+ should work just as well. Please contact us if you have issues with the application.
If you simply want to test if the App will run smoothly on your device, we invite you to download the free Trial version first.